Sunday 19 August 2012

Carnival Crossroads Eastbound

I've been so busy this summer that I haven't had a chance to blog ...............so finally I am starting to look through my photos and try to place them in some kind of order.  I'll be posting some of these over the next few weeks as I sort through them.

One of the big projects I've been working on is Carnival Crossroads - Eastbound.  The carnival which took place in Luton in July this year and our section had 500 people- 100 from each of the eastern cities of Cambridge, Luton, Southend, Norwich and Ipswich.  Each city had it's own designers and themes which were inspired by the city itself.  My job was to create a title banner and a series of banners which served as chapter headings for each section, which described the city, it's various themes and which united the whole parade with a single identity- Eastbound. 

This banner was made at the Mas Camp in Norwich with the help of Jankie and a lovely art student whose name I don't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment