Friday 1 May 2020

Scrubs Bags



Okay, I feel guilty......I really love being in isolation. I am so grateful to live in house with plenty of room for making stuff; to have a job that I love and can do from home; a beautiful garden and to have a really loving and patient partner.


I've been sewing a few scrubs laundrey bags to send out to care homes. I started off making bags from pillow slips. Then I did a couple of very simple bags.


I realised that I needed to to make it a bit more interesting for myself so I did a bit of simple printing on the fabric before I sewed them up.






Here is a very simple way to make the very easiest scrubs bags.  The drawstring fold is on the inside but that doesn't matter, it flips out once you use it.


Thanks to Cary for interpreting my very muddled instructions into these drawings.






No comments:

Post a Comment